Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jimmyfrank <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/16 15:53:38 UTC

How do I get messages to forward without a consumer?

I'm using 5.2 4/15 snapshot.

I have broker A connecting to broker B.  Broker A is behind a firewall so I
have A connect to B using duplex="true".  I also have dynamicOnly="true".
Everything seems to work great, a producer can put messages to test.q on
broker B and a consumer can pick them up on broker A.

My questions is, when a producer that connects to broker B puts messages to
test.q, the messages will sit in the test.q on broker B, how can I get them
to be forwarded to the test.q on broker A if the consumer on A isn't
running?

Re: How do I get messages to forward without a consumer?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Set staticallyIncludedDestinations on the brokerA network
configuration - the properties get copied across and used to create
the network going back from BrokerB when duplex is enabled

cheers,

Rob

Posted by jimmyfrank <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rajdavies <ra...@gmail.com>.