Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Martin Dominguez <ma...@wbsgo.com> on 2010/07/19 18:53:24 UTC

Massive Publish

Hi all again,

Is it possible publish all documents form a Lenya 2.0.3 site in a massive
way?

In Lenya 1.2.4. you had to copy authoring folder to live folder... but in
Lenya 2 I think that I will have problems with meta files... What can I do??

Someone must have had same problem as me.

Thanks in advance.

Salu2.

Martín.-

Re: Massive Publish