Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/09/06 15:29:40 UTC

JPA TCK testing

As mentioned in the board report, I started JPA TCK testing. Since
the process is covered under the NDA I signed with Geir, I can't
discuss the details of the testing on the public list (or in private
with anyone who did not sign such NDA), except "passed/not passed".
You can guess which one it was this time :-)

You've seen a bunch of recent Jiras that I opened to fix various
implementation holes that are now becoming obvious to me. We'll get
there ... someday.

Andrus