Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gian Maria Ricci - aka Alkampfer <al...@nablasoft.com> on 2012/12/12 11:39:25 UTC

Solr3 and solr4 side by side in tomcat on windows

Hi to everyone, I've a solr3.6 server up and running, now I wish to install solr4 on the same machine and if possible in side-by-side configuration. (tomcat on Windows) Is it possible and is there some documentation on how to do this? Thanks a lot. Gian Maria.

RE: Solr3 and solr4 side by side in tomcat on windows

Posted by Gian Maria Ricci <al...@nablasoft.com>.
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, :).

Gian Maria

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat#Installing_Solr_instances_under_Tomcat

Posted by Daniel Exner <da...@esemos.de>.