Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "lxk2581@163.com" <lx...@163.com> on 2020/11/22 08:25:41 UTC

Start Kylin Error

Hey guys
    Recently, there was an error when I started Kylin. The information is as follows

Have you ever been met this problem?
By the way,this happened when I used Kylin official sample.sh to build cube.But I was failed then I restarted my Kylin and met this problem.
lxk2581@163.com

Re: Start Kylin Error

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi:
It looks like your HBase server  failed. You can check the health of your Hadoop cluster.