Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Carla Cremers <cr...@azulsystems.com> on 2005/10/20 05:45:58 UTC

Daytrader / Geronimo M5

I am working with geronimo-1.0-M5/solaris 9/1.4.2_06 and trying to get the
various applications to work.

DayTrader : in the README, it says :

  The code in this directory contains the code for the benchmark sample
called

  DayTrader.  This sample was contributed by IBM to the Apache Geronimo

  project under the ASF license to further functional and performance

  testing of Geronimo.

  STATUS

  The work in this directory is a work in progress and the maven scripts do

  not currently build a functional ear.  To allow users to evaluate and work

  with the be nchmark sample the files necessary to get the benchmark working

  are included.  They are:

  dayTrader.ear

  dayTrader-plan.xml

dayTrader-plan.xml is there, but not dayTrader.ear.  Can I download it from

  someplace ?   I tried downloading geronimoM4, but it's not in there.

Thanks !

Re: Daytrader / Geronimo M5

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
To obtain the daytrader ear go into the daytrader directory (and I agree with
David that you should be using head as a number of fixes have been committed
over the last week) and simply type maven -o.  The ear will be located in
./sandbox/daytrader/modules/ear/target/daytrader-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear.

Working on documentation as we go forward.  All help welcome :)

Matt

Re: Daytrader / Geronimo M5

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.