Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Steve Cohen <st...@attbi.com> on 2002/05/02 14:22:54 UTC

second cleanup of new FTP File Listing Mechanism

After building Maven (instead of using distributed binary) I can finally see
the Checkstyle output without committing first, so could REALLY clean it up
this time.  The only things left in the new files are places where checkstyle
may be in error (as reported yesterday) or a few cases of comment that are
lines of actual sample FTP output longer than 80 chars which I refuse to
split.