Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net> on 2007/03/10 03:38:45 UTC

Re: [AXIS1.4] Deploy and sart StockQuoteService.java

I can't help you exactly with your specific problem (although it seems
strange that your class is named org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient and
yet the error says it can't find org.sample.axis.AdminClient) but one
recommendation I would have is to see if you can use Apache Ant for your
build, deployment, and execution tasks.  This way, you don't have to
worry about your AXISCLASSPATH working (you define your libraries within
the Ant build script) and you won't have to memorize the syntax of the
various commands because everything is written down in the Ant build
script.  Also, I am unsure but I believe Ant has a verbose debugging
option that lists classes it can find while running, which may help in
fixing your current problem.

Glen