Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alvin Antony <Al...@consol.de> on 2005/12/02 15:15:22 UTC

java.lang.ClassCastException at ..component.html.ext.HtmlSelectOneRadio.validateValue

Hallo Friends,

I am getting this exception when i use forceid=true and forceidIndex=false
with facelets.

I had a look in the code and the code is expecting a Boolean type but
returned is of Type String.

The code is here

Boolean forceIdIndex = (Boolean) this.getAttributes().get("forceIdIndex");

Is this a bug in myfaces/facelets, or am I doing something wrong? I had the
same problem before in HtmlComponentUtils.getClientId() method where I
patched the code at the moment myself.

Thanks,

Alvin

alvin.antony@consol.de                     ConSol* Software GmbH
Phone +49-89-45841-191                     Consulting & Solutions
Fax   +49-89-45841-111                     Franziskanerstr. 38
Mobile+49-160-97340713
http://www.consol.de <http://www.consol.de/>                        81669
München

Facelets, forceId and forceIdIndex

Posted by alvin antony <Al...@consol.de>.
Hallo,

does anybody know, where the problem is? please see the attached mail
which  i send yesterday.

I get the following exception when i use the t:htmlselectoneRadio in
facelets. java.lang.ClassCastException
at ..component.html.ext.HtmlSelectOneRadio.validateValue().

does anybody had this problem before or i am the first one who uses
a htmlSelectOneRadio with facelets having forceId=true and
forceidIndex=false?

Thank you very much for any  help

Alvin