Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/01/29 18:55:35 UTC

Build process reverted

I reverted the build process back to the state it was in before I
modified it to generate the OM classes for the scheduler service.  I
still have not been able to pass the package name for the generated
scheduler OM objects to the torque plugin.  To make matters worse, the
torque plugin breaks xdoc generation.

I also checked in the torque generated OM and map objects for the
scheduler service.  These can be removed once the build process is able
to generate them.

I appologize for the trouble this may have caused to everyone.

Re: Build process reverted

Posted by Stephen Haberman <st...@beachead.com>.
On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 11:55:35AM -0600, Quinton McCombs wrote:
> I still have not been able to pass the package name for the
> generated scheduler OM objects to the torque plugin.

If I understand your problem correctly, this is done in Fulcrum by:

- set torque.schema.om.includes=turbine-schema.xml,
  torque.targetPackage=${securityPackage}, call torque:om
- set torque.schema.om.includes=scheduler-schema.xml,
  torque.targetPackage="${schedulerPackage}, call torque:om

securityPackage and schedulerPackage are set in project.properties,
though they could very well be hardcoded here.

> To make matters worse, the torque plugin breaks xdoc generation.

Interesting...right now xdoc fails for me, but it's due to a
ClassNotFoundException for o.a.m.util.CaseInsensitiveGlobPattern,
which I hope is just a bug from my snapshot of maven's CVS. I'll
update later today and see what happens.

- Stephen