Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/21 21:30:51 UTC

Help with ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeObjectFactory

After updating the das container in my sandbox with the necessary changes to
move from @Scope("MODULE") to @Scope("COMPOSITE") I have started to get the
following exception. Looking at the code in the trunk, I could not find
ModuleScopeObjectFactory...

org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeObjectFactory
    at org.apache.tuscany.spi.loader.LoaderUtil.loadClass(LoaderUtil.java
:71)

I could also not find any references in my sandbox code, but found some
references to it in trunk code...

sca\commands\launcher\target\classes\META-INF\tuscany\system.scdl(85):
<system:implementation.system class="
org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeObjectFactory"/>
sca\plugins\plugin.itest\src\main\resources\META-INF\tuscany\embeddedMaven.scdl(80):
<system:implementation.system class="
org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeObjectFactory"/>
sca\plugins\plugin.itest\target\classes\META-INF\tuscany\embeddedMaven.scdl(80):
<system:implementation.system class="
org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeObjectFactory"/>
sca\runtime\standalone\launcher\src\main\resources\META-INF\tuscany\system.scdl(85):
<system:implementation.system class="
org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeObjectFactory"/>
sca\runtime\standalone\launcher\target\classes\META-INF\tuscany\system.scdl(85):
<system:implementation.system class="
org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeObjectFactory"/>

I'm still investigating, but I'm sending this, just in case someone have any
ideas ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende