Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/03/07 09:17:11 UTC

[UPDATE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.02 release

Hi all,

We probably saw that I prepared a new ServiceMix Bundles release.

Unfortunately, due to an INFRA issue on Nexus, I have to redo the release.

I'm tackling it during the week end. Sorry about the noise :(

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [UPDATE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.02 release

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

>From my side you can start. I have only corrected one error in pom file.

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect
Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC <http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/en>
Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/> Committer & PMC

Re: [UPDATE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.02 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks guys,

I will start later today.

Regards
JB

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Go ahead please JB, I'm OK here.

Thanks
-------------

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Dan,

it makes sense. I propose the do the release. Anyway, we can eventually
include OpenSAML 3.1 bundle fix for next release (the april one).

Regards
JB

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [UPDATE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2015.02 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1 it makes sense

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

I reviewed and prepared the SMX Bundles 2015.03 release. I will start
the release tomorrow morning (FR time).

Regards
JB

--