Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/27 08:08:57 UTC

What version of HBase are you on in production?

Hello,

Quick poll:
* Which version of HBase are you using (in production)?

If you are a member of HBase group on LinkedIn, you can just vote there:

http://linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=1407857&type=member&item=91531530

Or here:

[  ] trunk

[  ] I'm already on 0.92.*
[  ] I'll be on 0.92.* within the next 3 months or so
[  ] I'm still on 0.90.*
[  ] I'm still on a pre-0.90.* version

Thank you!

Otis

----
Performance Monitoring SaaS for Solr - http://sematext.com/spm/solr-performance-monitoring/index.html

Re: What version of HBase are you on in production?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Otis Gospodnetic
<ot...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Quick poll:
> * Which version of HBase are you using (in production)?
>
> If you are a member of HBase group on LinkedIn, you can just vote there:
>
> http://linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=1407857&type=member&item=91531530
>
> Or here:
>
> [  ] trunk
>
> [  ] I'm already on 0.92.*
> [  ] I'll be on 0.92.* within the next 3 months or so
> [  ] I'm still on 0.90.*
> [  ] I'm still on a pre-0.90.* version
>
> Thank you!

We're going to start rolling 0.92.x out in our production end of next week.
St.Ack