Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by david hbase <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 10:18:21 UTC

Re: Creating sample applications

Hi, Team

How can I understand the Multiple Tenancy in container? I still think the
tenant able to control the container cluster via kubernets API.

Also, when will be 4.1RC?

Thanks
-D

Posted by david hbase <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Imesh

It's a great conversation with your team. I am going to using the Stratos
4.1 now. Please advice with following two questions:

1. Can we directly create a cartridge with docker-container AND deploy the
docker-container without kubernetes?  ( Not a best practice, but can
speedup the implementation).

2. For the multiple tenancy solution, how can we realize the in-container
solution? If this function is not ready yet, can I realize the multiple
tenancy on instance (Host) level with Stratos 4.1?

3. Could you instruct me how stratos 4.1 can realize the continue
integration (Source code ==> Artifact ==> Dev Testing ENV) ?

Thanks

David

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi David,