Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by hjohn <hg...@sohu.com> on 2009/10/25 08:07:03 UTC

test running cannot end after adding synchronizing Timer

when i add a synchronizing Timer to my test plan and run the test, it cannot
end. Can anyone help on this?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p26045675/Test%2BPlan.png

above is illustration of my test plan.

Re: test running cannot end after adding synchronizing Timer

Posted by hjohn <hg...@sohu.com>.
Setting of thread group:
   Number of Threads: 10
   Ramp-Up Period: 0
   Loop Count: 1

when i was running test, some thread cannot stop.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Ok
then you need to provide more details. Whats the thread group have ? loop x

Posted by hjohn <hg...@sohu.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.