Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by jun aoki <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/12/23 22:15:30 UTC

serveral patches will be committed in to branch2.2

Hi Ambari community,

We are rebasing patches that have already reviewed and committed into trunk
for branch2.2.
We make sure to test each of them not break anything but will just commit
them into the branch without another review since the original patches are
already reviewed. (Unless rebasing turns very different from the original)

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Steps.
1. Reopen following jiras
2. Rebase a patch , test it.
3. Submit a patch
4. Don't wait Hadoop QA (it is for trunk and will fail anyway)
5. Don't wait review
6. Commit.

AMBARI-14053
AMBARI-14054
AMBARI-14166
AMBARI-14165
AMBARI-14208
AMBARI-14029
AMBARI-14227
AMBARI-14200
AMBARI-14276
AMBARI-14310
AMBARI-14313
AMBARI-14351
AMBARI-14339
AMBARI-14225
AMBARI-14315
AMBARI-14284
AMBARI-14353
AMBARI-14422

--
-jun

Re: serveral patches will be committed in to branch2.2

Posted by Jayush Luniya <jl...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks for the heads up Jun. We should be OK with the patches as they were already reviewed. Just 2 things
1: Can you mark all the Jiras with fix version= 2.2.1 instead of 2.3
2: Can you ensure unit tests pass in branch-2.2 after applying all the patches.
Thanks
Jayush