Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/09 16:02:58 UTC

[ExtVal] internationalized message bundles

hello,

before we can even think about a release of myfaces-extensions-validator we
have to add internationalized validation error messages.

current volunteers:

ar ...
ca ...
de ... Gerhard Petracek
en ... Gerhard Petracek
es ...
fr ...
it ...
ja ...
mt ...
nl ...
pl ...
pt_BR ... Glauco P. Gomes
ru ...
zh_CN ...

are there further volunteers?

regards,
gerhard

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [ExtVal] internationalized message bundles

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I can take French depending on what is the targeted due date.

Regards,

~ Simon

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
i just took the locales which are also supported by the myfaces-core. :)
there would be much more out there (more than 100 variations)

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Forca Barca!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrico Berti <en...@irian.at>.
Hello,I can take care of the italian translation!
cheers
enrico

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Gerhard Petracek <

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello,

we still need volunteers for:

ja ...
mt ...
nl ...
pl ...
ru ...
zh_CN ...

it would be great, if we can finish this task soon!

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Enrico Berti <en...@irian.at>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello,

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Catalan done ;)

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello simon,

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marc Schneider <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gilles,

Posted by Gilles Demarty <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello simon,

would be great, if you commit the final translation.
(there's no hurry at the moment.)

thx & regards,
gerhard

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gilles,

Posted by Gilles Demarty <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
I did the Arabic translation, and Turkish translation done thanks to Mert.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Glauco P. Gomes <glaucopgomes@yahoo.com.br

Posted by "Glauco P. Gomes" <gl...@yahoo.com.br>.
Gerhard Petracek escreveu:
> what's your suggestion for the replacement of "wrong"?
> (the annotation is responsible to compare if one date value is
> before/after a second one)
+1 to "invalid"

Glauco P. Gomes

Re: [ExtVal] internationalized message bundles

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1 for changing keys.

in case of these keys i just took the first name which came to my mind.
(since it's very easy to change these keys, i postponed that.)

what's your suggestion for the replacement of "wrong"?
(the annotation is responsible to compare if one date value is before/after
a second one)

thx a lot for reporting typos!

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello,

Posted by "Glauco P. Gomes" <gl...@yahoo.com.br>.
The base bundle is this?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello,

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.
I can do turkish, tr...

Posted by Gilles Demarty <gi...@gmail.com>.
I can do ''fr' if needed.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
I can do "ca" and "es" if needed,

Bruno

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> before we can even think about a release of myfaces-extensions-validator we
> have to add internationalized validation error messages.
>
> current volunteers:
>
> ar ...
> ca ...
> de ... Gerhard Petracek