Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be> on 2002/05/26 11:09:28 UTC

Need information from all contributors

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of creating a Contributors page for the new mod_perl
site. I have already gotten the old CREDITS file from modperl CVS, so I'm
using that one. But it'd be nice to have some more information, such as
name, e-mail address, home page URL, maybe a picture and most importantly
information about what you have contributed to mod_perl. Right now I'm sure
I'm missing many people, as the list must be pretty incomplete.

So, please go ahead and send me as much information about yourself as you
want, whatever the contribution you have made: documentation, code, modules...

The list will look pretty much like the Apache one, so if you send me all
the information people have at http://httpd.apache.org/contributors/ , that
would make me happy :)

--
Per Einar Ellefsen