Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com> on 2002/06/05 12:03:21 UTC

Tabs

I'm building the tab system.
The tabs need to point to a certain directory.  Since the root of the site
is a subdirectory I need to set relative links to the root of the site.
for example
home = "/forrest/"
how-tos = "/forrest/community/howto/"

To be able to do this I must know the directory where the site will be
deployed.  What ANT parameter do I need to use to get this done?  How do I
implement it?  Can I just add @build.dir@ to my stylesheet?

Bert

This mail is written in 100% recycled electrons.

Re: Tabs

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
At 12:06 5/06/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>From: "Bert Van Kets" <be...@vankets.com>
>
> > I'm building the tab system.
> > The tabs need to point to a certain directory.  Since the root of the site
> > is a subdirectory I need to set relative links to the root of the site.
> > for example
> > home = "/forrest/"
> > how-tos = "/forrest/community/howto/"
> >
> > To be able to do this I must know the directory where the site will be
> > deployed.  What ANT parameter do I need to use to get this done?  How do I
> > implement it?  Can I just add @build.dir@ to my stylesheet?
>
>can't you do ../../forrest/  ?

Nope.  Suppose you are in some sub-directory of the "How-Tos" tab.  You
don't know how many directories you need to go up.  And still.  In your
sample I still need to know that the site is going to be deployed in the
forrest sub-directory.

Bert

Re: Tabs

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
From: "Bert Van Kets" <be...@vankets.com>

> I'm building the tab system.
> The tabs need to point to a certain directory.  Since the root of the site
> is a subdirectory I need to set relative links to the root of the site.
> for example
> home = "/forrest/"
> how-tos = "/forrest/community/howto/"
>
> To be able to do this I must know the directory where the site will be
> deployed.  What ANT parameter do I need to use to get this done?  How do I
> implement it?  Can I just add @build.dir@ to my stylesheet?

can't you do ../../forrest/  ?

            - verba volant, scripta manent -