Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/19 18:14:17 UTC

Tap 4.1.2 Snapshot : Using Dojo TabContainer

I have noticed  the static way of defining a Dojo
TabContainer
in a Tapestry page html template does not work.

style="width: 100%; height: 20em;" >

One">
		This is a piece of static content.

Two">This is tab2</div>

However it works when the TabContainer widget is
created dynamically.
Eg :

		This is a piece of static content.

  var containernode=dojo.byId("testTabContainer");
    // Could have used
tapestry.widget.synchronizeWidgetState to create
widget
     var tabContainer =
dojo.widget.createWidget("TabContainer",
{id:"testTabContainer",style:"height:20em"},
containernode);
	     var param;
             // Create contentPane for tab1
             var tab1 =
dojo.widget.createWidget("ContentPane", {label:"Tab
One"},dojo.byId("tab1"));
             tabContainer.addChild(tab1);

           // Create contentPane for tab1
             var tab2 =
dojo.widget.createWidget("ContentPane", {label:"Tab
Two"},dojo.byId("tab2"));
             tabContainer.addChild(tab2);

             tabContainer.select(tab1);

It would be appreciated if someone can explain why
doesn't the static way work ?

Shing

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html

Re: Tap 4.1.2 Snapshot : Using Dojo TabContainer

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I have posted an answer in Tapestry mailing list.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/44693/match=dojotabs

Also, there is an online example (with source code) at
my site
http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry4Demo/app

Shing

Posted by kmadha <km...@yahoo.com>.