Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 03:22:24 UTC

frustrated with apache.org

I've tried twice to request my private be removed from my apache.org
account so that I can once again contribute but so far root@apache.org
and administrator@apache.org have ignored my emails. Is there another
email address I should be sending to?

Re: frustrated with apache.org

Posted by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov>.
I opened INFRA-4992, but they said that they don't handle account access issues on jira and that I cannot mediate this issue.  I asked what David should do, so perhaps further instructions will be forthcoming.

Billie

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.