Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Advait Suhas Pandit <ad...@java-green.com> on 2005/06/16 08:33:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache.exe - Application error on Windows

Hi,
I have JBoss 3.2.3 and Apache 2.0.52 running on a Windows 2K box. I do not
want to integrate the 2 or anything. However, there seems to be some kind of
conflict going on between JBoss and Apache. Sometime JBoss dies, and
sometimes Apache does. I also see the following error in my event viewer -
Application popup: Apache.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x28087624" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be
"written".

Can somebody please tell me what's going on?
Thanks,
Advait