Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Hartwig, Thomas" <t....@crapoud.com> on 2004/06/25 13:31:42 UTC

Cocoon wiki

The Cocoon Wiki: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RecentChanges
is victim of a spammers attack right in the moment. I don't know who to
contact about this? Can you tell someone of the Cocoon team about this?

Thomas

Re: Cocoon wiki

Posted by "Hartwig, Thomas" <t....@crapoud.com>.
The wiki is currently locked. See:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=cocoon-users@xml.apache.org&msgNo=34956

From: Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>
Subject: NOTICE: Wiki editing
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:34:25 +0200

Hi folks,

Due to excessive spamming and a impending migration to the Apache Wiki,
the Cocoon Wiki is currently set to "fake read-only". If you want to
edit pages on the Wiki, please poll the PMC list
(pmc@cocoon.apache.org) for details.

Thanks,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Cocoon wiki

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.

Re: Cocoon wiki

Posted by "Hartwig, Thomas" <t....@crapoud.com>.
Sorry, I don't see anything at: http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon-lenya/
Or is it not available yet?

However, I could do some kind of robots for converting, or did you do
already prepare a script for that?

Regards
Thomas

Re: Cocoon wiki

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.

Re: Cocoon wiki

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Hartwig, Thomas wrote:

> There are really a lot of pages affected !!! Rollback takes a long time.
> :-(
>
> By the way what is about the new Wiki, it is a long time ago Upayavira
> wanted to convert it?!
>
> Perhaps I could help to convert?!

i am sure help would be appreciated! best to inquire on the cocoon dev list.

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya