Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/22 18:00:11 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 2.3

Hi Everyone,

I am closing off this VOTE thread.
The VOTE'ing progressed with the following outcome

[4] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)
Lewis John McGibbney *
Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo
Sebastian Nagel *
Talat Uyarer *

[1] +0 I am not bothered either way
John Lafitte

[0] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state why)

* PMC Binding

I am therefore very happy to state that the VOTE has passed.
In closing, I would like to say a huge congratulations to the community in
developing and using Nutch 2.3. It has been a monumental development drive
and one which I hope will benefit users of the Nutch 2.X series.

I'll progress with releasing the artifacts and making an announcement.
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*