Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/12/19 10:42:53 UTC

[Trinidad] release of plugins

Hi,

there were several changes in the plugins;
-JDEV
-Trinidad
-Commons
-MyFaces
etc.

so, there are now some dependencies to SNAPSHOTS.

I'd like to get the plugins 1.2.6 out and start (afterwards) the re-org.
(see other thread for the re-org)

Any veto (on the release)?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] release of plugins

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Ok, the RC will be around in some hours;
For MyFaces 1.2.1 we need it as well
(fix for MYFACES-1790)

-M

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.