Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Aneesha Govil <po...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 07:48:31 UTC

t:inputDate display seconds

Hi,

I would like to display seconds as well in the t:inputDate component. Right
now, it just gives me Date-Month-Year-Hours-Mins. I am using type="both".
Any idea how can I set it to display seconds too?

Thanks,
Aneesha

Re: t:inputDate display seconds

Posted by Aneesha Govil <po...@gmail.com>.
Figured this, using type="full".

Aneesha

Posted by Holger Prause <h....@gmx.net>.
Aneesha Govil schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to display seconds as well in the t:inputDate component.
> Right now, it just gives me Date-Month-Year-Hours-Mins. I am using
> type="both". Any idea how can I set it to display seconds too?
>
> Thanks,
> Aneesha

Here an example:

            <t:inputCalendar id="validUntil"
                        value="#{task.validUntil}"
                        validator="#{taskDateValidator.validate}"
                        renderAsPopup="true"
                        popupTodayString="#{messages['popup_today_string']}"
                        popupWeekString="#{messages['popup_week_string']}"
                        popupDateFormat="dd.MM.yyyy:HH:mm:ss"
                        helpText="dd.MM.yyyy:HH:mm:ss">
                </t:inputCalendar>