Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by de...@willem.engen.nl on 2018/07/04 12:40:28 UTC

Review request: AllowedSchemes for iOS

Hi,

I've been using Cordova for quite a while, here and there, and find the
recently introduced AllowedSchemes feature (CB-14013
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-14013>) very useful. Since it
is for Android only right now, I've written an iOS implementation. I
would be happy to receive feedback, and hope this is welcome to be
integrated into a future release.

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/274

After this I plan to add some documentation for the feature (there's no
documentation yet), and rewrite url detection for CB-14188
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-14188> to accept "https?"
links as well, which I'm curious to hear if you agree that would be an
enhancement.

Kind regards,
- Willem

Re: Review request: AllowedSchemes for iOS

Posted by de...@willem.engen.nl.
Hi Chris, thank you for your response! I'll be happy to exercise some
patience.

In the meantime I've submitted a PR introducing callback event to
determine whether a URL to-be-loaded should be loaded or not:
    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/276

Looking forward to getting the changes reviewed.

Kind regards,
- Willem

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.