Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Vásáry Dániel <va...@elgekko.net> on 2012/03/12 16:19:25 UTC

Service export problem in CXF DOSGI 1.3

Hi,

I'm using CXF DOSGI for years. Now, I would like to switch from
cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution 1.2 to version 1.3.
After replacing cxf bundle to new version, my project can't export
webservice.

Console output is:

márc. 12, 2012 4:08:09 DU
org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.TopologyManagerImport <init>
WARNING: No RemoteServiceAdmin service available!
márc. 12, 2012 4:08:09 DU
org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.TopologyManager$2 run
SEVERE: No RemoteServiceAdmin available! Unable to export service from
bundle ..., interfaces: [Ljava.lang.String;@1741f1b

Webservice registration properties are:

props.put("service.exported.interfaces", "*");
props.put("service.exported.configs", "org.apache.cxf.ws");
props.put("org.apache.cxf.ws.httpservice.context", "/demo");
props.put("org.apache.cxf.ws.frontend", "jaxws");

Can somebody help me, how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Service export problem in CXF DOSGI 1.3

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Here is what I'd recommend to get this issue resolved somehow.
Please run the greeter (or should I say a greeter_rest :-) ?) demo in
the 1.3 distro, end to end, and confirm it works, id did for me with
single & multi bundle distros.

Next - check what is different in your case compared to the greeter
demo, is it few extra bundles, something else ? Alternatively, please
open a JIRA with a bundle attached which can be used to reproduce the
issue and we will try to resolve when the time to do 1.3.1 release
comes. Otherwise it is really not possible to address the issue you are
seeing...

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Then the issue reported here is a different issue.
One of the things that I fixed was the proper exporting of packages
that are part of the org.osgi.enterprise-4.2.jar. I fixed a few other
small issues as well, but to be honest it looks like they are in a
different area than the issue you're reporting.

I would file a Jira for your issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI).

Best regards,

David

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
You could try the latest code on trunk to see whether the changes I
made actually work for you.

Best regards,

David

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi, you are referring to greeter_rest, so may be that is the problem
given that you are actually working with WSDL ?

Either way, I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI-114 -
which will be reviewed in a couple of months, please comment further on
that JIRA if you find something else.

Does the 'greeter' demo work for you ?

Cheers, Sergey

On 14/03/12 20:37, Nikos Kefalakis wrote:
> Dear Sergey,
>
> Thank you very much for pointing out Bertrand's code.
> Indeed when I tried his code on my system (which I build with Gradle) it
> worked correctly.
> Unfortunately when I tried to follow his example to my project the problem
> persisted. It worth to mention that I am using maven. I had even added his
> code to my project and removed any other dependencies but still nothing.
> Finally I had created a new clean maven project (where the greeter rest pom
> was also advised) added only his code in it and tried to build it but still
> no luck. It couldn’t export the webservices correctly.
> So I guess that it isn’t an WSDL problem either a wsdl2java nor an CXF
> configuration as I had used Bertrand's code which was working.
> Moreover I had tested the greeter_rest sample and despite the fact that the
> services was working the message was still present in my console:
> "SEVERE: No RemoteServiceAdmin available! Unable to export service from
> bundle cxf-dosgi-ri-samples-greeter-rest-impl, interfaces:
> [Ljava.lang.String;@1e58da92"
> But then again when using CXF 'simple' frontend the services are correctly
> exported (the service?wsdl appear correctly) despite the same notification.
> I have tried anything I could think (and the whole thing is really
> frustrating) of and If I haven’t done anything wrong in my pom configuration
> (http://websvn.ow2.org/filedetails.php?repname=aspire&path=%2Fsandbox%2Fnkef
> %2Fale.core.cxftest%2Fpom.xml) nor in my Activator
> (http://websvn.ow2.org/filedetails.php?repname=aspire&path=%2Fsandbox%2Fnkef
> %2Fale.core.cxftest%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fjava%2Fcom%2Fodelia%2Fosgi%2Fdosgi%2FSimp
> leActivator.java) I can only conclude that it is an
> Maven(maven-bundle-plugin)/Felix/DOSGi combination problem.
>
> I am using :
> felix-framework-4.0.2
> apache-maven-3.0.4
> jdk1.7.0_03 (64bit)
> jdk1.7.0_01 (32bit)
>
> the correct " http://localhost:9090/SimpleService?wsdl" output from
> Bertrand's code (build with Gradle) can be found here:
> http://websvn.ow2.org/filedetails.php?repname=aspire&path=%2Fsandbox%2Fnkef%
> 2Fale.core.cxftest%2Ftemp%2FCorrectSimpleServicewsdl.xml
> the problematic " http://localhost:9090/SimpleService?wsdl" output of
> Bertrand's code (build with Maven) can be found here:
> http://websvn.ow2.org/filedetails.php?repname=aspire&path=%2Fsandbox%2Fnkef%
> 2Fale.core.cxftest%2Ftemp%2FProblematicSimpleServicewsdl.xml
>
> and the final testing code (Bertrand's code set up with maven) can be found
> here:
> http://websvn.ow2.org/listing.php?repname=aspire&path=%2Fsandbox%2Fnkef%2F
> (svn://svn.forge.objectweb.org/svnroot/aspire/sandbox/nkef/ale.core.cxftest)
>
> Any help from anyone is more than welcome :)
> Thank you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Nikos Kefalakis
> AspireRFID Project Leader