Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/05/28 01:48:49 UTC

Podling status page created - please confirm

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ponymail.html

I'm going to send separate emails to Ulises and David to get them to submit
ICLAs.

John

Re: Podling status page created - please confirm

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 05/28/2016 04:07 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
> On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 10:16 PM Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On 05/28/2016 04:11 AM, John D. Ament wrote:

>>> Whoops missed this mail.  Oh well.  Its probably better via email, this
>> way
>>> there's some tracking from our side.  Not saying that IRC is bad, just
>> not
>>> in the archives.  BTW which IRC channel are you using for the project?
>>>
>>> Also - regarding the podling status.  I moved pony mail into reporting
>>> group 3.  Assuming a report is created for June, we'll line up nicely for
>>> the monthly setting (see also
>>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/Z9s5tm2bk5tvpcr ).
>>>
>>> Finally, I saw that the ML's were created by being subscribed to infra.
>>> Did you also take care of things like JIRA/website?  If not I can look in
>>> the morning.
>>>

>> No, I just took care of the basic email setup for now.
>> We should...probably look into having someone make some sort of web site
>> for the project :)
>>

> Do we want a confluence space?  I saw JIRA, git listed.

I suppose we can always get one if/when we need it. Right now, I don't
know if we need it?

> In addition, who is going to process the SGA to bring in the source repo?

SGA was filed by Craig a few days back, so all there is left (since it's
all ALv2 already) is to move the repo and set up its counterpart on
git-wip. I'll get started on moving it later today.

With regards,
Daniel.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 1:05 AM Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 05/28/2016 04:11 AM, John D. Ament wrote:
> > On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:50 PM Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>
> wrote:

> >> submit

> >> I have pinged them on IRC, should hopefully get some ICLAs in the coming
> >> days :)
> >>

> > Whoops missed this mail.  Oh well.  Its probably better via email, this
> way
> > there's some tracking from our side.  Not saying that IRC is bad, just
> not
> > in the archives.  BTW which IRC channel are you using for the project?
>
> We have been using #ponymail on Freenode for quite some time. Might be
> time to update the topic in there :)
>

> > Also - regarding the podling status.  I moved pony mail into reporting
> > group 3.  Assuming a report is created for June, we'll line up nicely for
> > the monthly setting (see also
> > https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/Z9s5tm2bk5tvpcr ).
>
> If you can squeeze PM into the June report, I can do a short write-up on
> it, sure.

I've added the template for PM to the report

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2016

John

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.