Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2016/01/09 20:40:19 UTC

Resetting feedback the extension directory?

Hello,

Is it possible reset the feedback on 4.x compatibility the extension directory?

What is the problem?
For Basic Addon Builder voted on compatibility, as no compatible version was published, so the vote is rather negative [1].
Now a compatible version is released, so the outcome of the vote is irritating.

Can I start the vote again? If yes, how?

[1]
see:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/basicaddonbuilder-extensions-packager
--> "User feedback: Compatible with OpenOffice 4.x?"

Greetings,
Jörg

Re: Resetting feedback the extension directory?

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
> From: Roberto Galoppini [mailto:roberto.galoppini@gmail.com]

> > Is it possible reset the feedback on 4.x compatibility the extension
> > directory?
> >

> Sure, done.

Fine. Thank you.

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible reset the feedback on 4.x compatibility the extension
> directory?

Sure, done.

Roberto