Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/11/01 16:24:34 UTC

Re: Element filter on list form

IMO having it in XSD add something important : documentation. It allows also to generate directly in XML, or whatnot, if we
want/need
If nobody see a problem with that I will commit Nicolas Patch (reviewed and tested : works well)
Note that Scott's solution will still be available ...

Jacques

From: "Malin Nicolas" <ma...@librenberry.net>

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Sounds good Nicolas. Looking forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

-David

Posted by mnicolas <ma...@librenberry.net>.
+1

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.