Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2003/10/12 07:30:38 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-apreq-2/env/cgi_test/t/conf .cvsignore extra.conf.in

randyk@apache.org writes:

> randyk      2003/10/11 21:46:20
>
>   Added:       env/cgi_test cgi_test.c
>                env/cgi_test/t TEST.PL cgi.t
>                env/cgi_test/t/cgi-bin .cvsignore
>                env/cgi_test/t/conf .cvsignore extra.conf.in
>   Log:
>   Moved cgi_test.c, a cgi C script used to test libapreq_cgi,
>   to its own directory, and make separate associated test files, as
>   there were conflicts when run under env/t/ due to loading
>   of mod_apreq.

I'm confused by this- can you say more about the mod_apreq conflicts
you were seeing?  Why is mod_apreq getting loaded into the cgi process?

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: cvs commit: httpd-apreq-2/env/cgi_test/t/conf .cvsignore extra.conf.in

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Randy Kobes wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> [ .. ]
> > Oh, well. I just would have liked to see the cgi tests incorporated
> > into env/t (as you originally planned) instead of their own location.
> > Maybe we can move them back in the future, after we've sorted all
> > this oddness out.
>
> That'd certainly be better to have them incorportated - I'll
> keep looking at it. The main reason I separated them
> (temporarily) is so that while these things are being
> sorted out the mod_apreq tests aren't affected.

Further to this, I now find that if, within cgi.t, I use
POST_BODY, rather than GET_BODY, to send the request, the
libapreq_cgi test can be run (and passes) within env/.
Changing it back to GET_BODY (which works in env/cgi_test/)
results in a server error when run under env/.

--
best regards,
randy

Re: cvs commit: httpd-apreq-2/env/cgi_test/t/conf .cvsignore extra.conf.in

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Joe Schaefer wrote:

[ .. ]
> The cgi "script" compiles and links against libapreq_cgi before
> the tests actually run, so I don't think this is a linking issue
> on Win32 (btw- Unix libapreq_cgi is only built statically, maybe
> the Win32 build should do this also).

I've also had it build libapreq_cgi statically on Win32,
but there's still problems ...

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.

[...]

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.