Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2015/06/04 08:13:08 UTC

Re: Unable to loads more than 71 634 538 source records

A more technical way to confirm the input number -- Find the "#4.Build Base
Cuboid Data" step and its related MR job. Check the # mapper input records,
that's the exact number of hive records get into the cube.

If the number does not match your expectation, the next to check is
"#1.Create Intermediate Flat Hive Table", click the small key icon will
popup the hive query used to extract records. See if anything wrong there.

Cheers
Yang