Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr> on 2006/10/24 21:04:07 UTC

Re: {SPAM?} RE: defining paths for templates

richard@2en40.nl wrote:
> I did create a library, in which I refer to the pages and jwc files
> explicitly. This seems to aid finding the pages and components, but
> not the templates.

That's weird... even the framework does this:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/Framework.library?view=markup
The exception page is defined in the library and found on the classpath.

Perhaps something else messes up things?

Do you have a custom specification or template resolver?

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / J2EE Consulting