Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM> on 2000/09/08 02:03:14 UTC

RE: hi again!

It sure looks like instream-foreign-object should be an inline object. I do
not know the layout area of FOP well enough to say if FOP is treating it as
inline or not. From what you say, the empirical evidence is that it is
treating it as a block.

Could you put it inside an fo:inline object? Quickly looking at the code, it
looks to me that it may work if it is contained within an inline area.

Posted by Rikard Herlitz <Ri...@excosoft.se>.
Can someone please tell me what to look for when getting
the error: "FATAL ERROR: empty String"

I think FOP could at least say _where_ in the fo-file
the error is...

/Rikard

RE: hi again!

Posted by Rikard Herlitz <Ri...@excosoft.se>.
this looks like two circles _under_ each other:

    <fo:instream-foreign-object>
      <svg:svg width="10" height="10">
         <svg:circle cx="5" cy="5" r="4" style="fill:none; stroke:black; stroke-width:1"/>
      </svg:svg>
    </fo:instream-foreign-object>
    <fo:instream-foreign-object>
      <svg:svg width="10" height="10">
         <svg:circle cx="5" cy="5" r="4" style="fill:none; stroke:black; stroke-width:1"/>
      </svg:svg>
    </fo:instream-foreign-object>

even if you put <fo:inline-sequence> around each foreign object...
how can I check if this is issued in your todo lists?

thanks for replying!

/Rikard Herlitz