Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2002/06/24 07:50:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 2319 - trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn

cmpilato@tigris.org writes:

> Author: cmpilato
> Date: 2002-06-24 07:35 GMT
> New Revision: 2319
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn/version.c
> Log:
> * subversion/mod_dav_svn/version.c
>   (dav_new_error_tag): Make the out-of-dateness check a bit more
>     choosy about what it deems an errorful state.

I need this change present on svn.collab.net NOW, so I'm gonna go
upgrade the server, oh ... now.  Actually, I'm waiting until a little
httpd-2.0 build system fix is made, and THEN I'll go update our
server.

Re: svn commit: rev 2319 - trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
=?UTF-8?B?QnJhbmtvIMSMaWJlag==?= <br...@xbc.nu> writes:

> >I need this change present on svn.collab.net NOW, so I'm gonna go
> >upgrade the server, oh ... now.  Actually, I'm waiting until a little
> >httpd-2.0 build system fix is made, and THEN I'll go update our
> >server.
> >

> O.K., just do remember to save a snapshot of the repository. This server
> upgrade will activate the new deltification scheme (i.e., no more
> overlapping source windows); things should keep on working, but you
> never know.

Upgrade completed.  Snapshot taken.  Thanks for the reminder!

Re: svn commit: rev 2319 - trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.