Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hernâni Cerqueira <hr...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 10:06:49 UTC

URGENT - catalina.policy defenitions

Hello all. I'm deployng a webapp in a tomcat 5.5.9 server with security
manager enabled. I can change the permissions but not disable it, and
I'm having some difficulties running my application, because of the
security constrains. Does anyone knows wath are the best catalina.policy
options to be able to run a tapestry 4 webapp?

Thank's in advance.
Hernâni

Re: URGENT - catalina.policy defenitions

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/policyfile.html

On 3/16/07, Hernâni Cerqueira <hr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all. I'm deployng a webapp in a tomcat 5.5.9 server with security
> manager enabled. I can change the permissions but not disable it, and
> I'm having some difficulties running my application, because of the
> security constrains. Does anyone knows wath are the best catalina.policy
> options to be able to run a tapestry 4 webapp?
>
> Thank's in advance.
> Hernâni

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer