Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Laura Uzcátegui <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/12 15:41:04 UTC

Flink auth against Zookeeper with MD5-Digest

Hi,

 I was wondering if there is any plans in the near future to include
support for another  authentication mechanism different than Kerberos? such
as MD5-Digest ?

Cheers,

Re: Flink auth against Zookeeper with MD5-Digest

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

AFAIK, I don’t think there has been other discussions on this other than the original document on secured data access for Flink [1].

Unfortunately, I’m also not knowledgeable enough to comment on how feasible it would be to support MD5-Digest for authentication.
Maybe Eron (cc’ed) can chime in here if he has any comments.

Cheers,
Gordon

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-GQB6uVOyoaXGwtqwqLV8BHDxWiMO2WnVzBoJ8oPaAs/edit?usp=sharing