Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Teunissen, F.G.J. (Fred)" <Fr...@ing.com> on 2019/10/02 12:36:20 UTC

State Processor API not working with Scala based Flink Jobs

Hi All,

We have build a Flink Job using scala. In one specific operator (CoProcessFunction based) we store data in a MapState. The input streams are keyed by value of type ‘Seq[(String, CustomClassHierarchy)]’. When I try to read a savepoint with the State Processor API I get some ‘Incompatible Serializer’exceptions.

I’ve created a small test project to reproduce the situation. You can find it on github<https://github.com/FredTing/stateTest> with a more detailed description.

Has anyone been able to read a snapshot of Scala based Flink-job?

Regards,

Fred

PS. I didn’t test it with a savepoint of a plain Java Flink-Job, so I’m not sure whether it is only a Scala issue.

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.