Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org> on 2006/09/04 16:17:41 UTC

Re: Aleksey's xmlsec

Hi Jean-Luc,
I have only used the Aleksey library within xmlbench
(http://xmlbench.sourceforge.net/) benchmark. And only for compare the
two libraries.

But regarding speed I think that the apache library is faster in long
running jobs where the jre JIT can kick in.

Anyway if you do any comparison please send us a link, so we can point
to it in our web pages.

Regards,

Raul

--