Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kamaleshwaran Sivalingam <ka...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/07/15 21:02:38 UTC

Http 503 error when running servlet using tomcat 4.1.18

Hi,
      I am  using tomcat  4.1.18 with j2sdk1.4.1_02 running under redhat  linux.
I  have a strange error. for my servlet  The following is the error  that it gave .

HTTP Status 503 - Servlet org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.NirInsertPA is
currently unavailable

type Status report

message Servlet org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.NirInsertPA is currently
unavailable

description The requested service (Servlet
org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.NirInsertPA is currently unavailable) is not
currently available.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.18

It was working fine previously, untill i changed the code and  recompiled the
java file and replaced the .class file. I recompiled the java file  using the same
version of java but on  different machine. Then I copied the .class file from there
and  then put it in linux machine.

There was no compilation  error. Can u help me out?

kamaleshwaran sivalingam