Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by hyj <ho...@163.com> on 2009/01/12 08:55:02 UTC

how to perfetch some fields

hi,all!

	     I create a lucene index on files(the files content must store and get later).
		 the files's num upbound to 40,000,000.
		 so, the lucene dir up to 100G
		 some field,must be deal but the content can be later get.
	     how can i do faster?

        hyj
        hongyinjie@163.com
          2009-01-12

Re: how to perfetch some fields

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
There is an API for it:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/javadoc/org/apache/lucene/index/IndexReader.html#document(int,%20org.apache.lucene.document.FieldSelector)

"Get the Document at the nth position. The FieldSelector may be used to
determine what Fields to load and how they should be loaded."

Koji