Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Amy Ingram <2a...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/18 21:43:59 UTC

Whitelist CWiki Account

Hello,

I’m a new volunteer interested in helping with documentation. My account name on the CWiki is ingramam, and I would like to request it be whitelisted, please.

Thanks,
Amy Ingram

Re: Whitelist CWiki Account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 18/07/2014 Amy Ingram wrote:
> I’m a new volunteer interested in helping with documentation. My
> account name on the CWiki is ingramam, and I would like to request it
> be whitelisted, please.

Whitelisted. Of course, the MWiki account is the one you will use more
frequently. Please keep us informed, there's a lot of official
documentation to be reviewed, all at the URL I already sent you.

Regards,
   Andrea.