Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Star Guo <st...@ceph.me> on 2015/03/03 02:59:50 UTC

Build CloudStack 4.4.3-SNAPSHOT Error

Hi, all,

When I git clone form github, and run command "mvn -Pawsapi,systemvm
-Dnoredist package", and hold on this for long time:

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-jar-plugin:2.4:jar (default-jar) @
cloud-plugin-hypervisor-xen ---

[INFO] Building jar:
/root/release/gci-cloud-apple-2015-03-03/plugins/hypervisors/xen/target/clou
d-plugin-hypervisor-xen-4.4.3-SNAPSHOT.jar

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.3:attach-descriptor (attach-descriptor) @
cloud-plugin-hypervisor-xen ---

[INFO]

[INFO]

[INFO] Building Apache CloudStack Plugin - Hypervisor KVM 4.4.3-SNAPSHOT

[INFO]

Downloading:
http://ceph.com/maven/org/libvirt/libvirt/0.5.1/libvirt-0.5.1.pom

Is the pom removed form ceph.com ? I get 404 stat while access the url. Can
I change other mirrors ? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Star Guo

Re: Build CloudStack 4.4.3-SNAPSHOT Error

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Just curious, if you run into that issue again, could you share the full
build log?
The ceph repo seems to be all right, simply the libvirt 0.5.1 artifact is
not hosted there and maybe it shouldn't since it is not really related to
ceph. That version is hosted only in libvirt's own repo:
http://www.libvirt.org/maven2/ and that repo link is there in the pom so
the problem is that this repo was not used, or it was unavailable at the
moment.

--

EOF

Re: Build CloudStack 4.4.3-SNAPSHOT Error

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Star Guo,

--
Daan