Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by LongY <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/18 06:48:52 UTC

import data into solr from velocity (aka Solritas)

hello everyone,

I did lots of search, and did not find a proper way to solve this problem,
and
it brings me to here ask for help.

I am trying to import data from velocity into solr. I defined a new link
which
is localhost:8983/solr/collection1/browse/importdata. This webpage is used
collect the data imported. However, it seems the velocity is only able to
define
only one main template, in other words, I am not able to add one more
webpage
in this velocity UI.

I also checked DIH (data import handler), it seems it only works with
relational databases or XML files.

My question is: how can I import data from velocity UI.

Any input is welcome.