Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2018/10/21 19:15:32 UTC

Bitcoin spams

I've added some more bitcoin rules.

It seems the masscheck corpus is very thin on the bitcoin extortion spams,
the rule for that probably won't publish. If anyone wants it to put in
your local rules just grab it out of my sandbox, or contact me directly if
it's not obvious how to do that.

   If stress is going to kill me, I wish it would hurry up and
   get it over with.
  570 days since the first commercial re-flight of an orbital booster (SpaceX)

Re: Bitcoin spams

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
On 10/21/2018 3:15 PM, John Hardin wrote:
> I've added some more bitcoin rules.
>
> It seems the masscheck corpus is very thin on the bitcoin extortion
> spams, the rule for that probably won't publish. If anyone wants it to
> put in your local rules just grab it out of my sandbox, or contact me
> directly if it's not obvious how to do that.

I've been doing a lot on these with the KAM_CRIM rule sets and testing
with some charset zero width stuff in KAM.cf FYI.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation