Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/06 00:15:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Ilya Khlopotov elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Ilya Khlopotov as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: iilyak

    IRC nick: iilyak

    Twitter: N/A

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Ilya's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Ilya!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,
Alexander Shorin

--
,,,^..^,,,

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ilya Khlopotov elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
welcome on board Ilya ... ;-)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ilya Khlopotov elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
yay! welcome! :)

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@posteo.de>.
Welcome Ilya :)