Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Boku Customer Support <su...@boku.zendesk.com> on 2015/10/10 17:03:27 UTC

Request #20769217: How would you rate the support you received?

# Please type your reply above this line #

Hello Dev,

We'd love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question below:

How would you rate the support you received?

You can copy the following URL into your browser to rate:

  https://boku.zendesk.com/requests/20769217/satisfaction/new/VyDVezyEiMYWHXyO2wtxOQH1n?locale=1

Here's a reminder of what your ticket was about: ----------------------------------------------

Magdalena, Oct 7, 03:15

Hello Elena,

Thank you for your email.

Please bear in mind that our company is called Boku (http://www.boku.com) and we are a mobile billing system. We cooperate with different game and service providers in cases when a user makes mobile payments but we do not develop or distribute any applications. If you believe that you were charged for a purchase made through our billing system, please share with us you mobile number and country prefix, so we can check it for you. If you are located in Macedonia, we can confirm that we don't support this country and its mobile carriers, therefore we believe that we won't show any records with your mobile number once provided.

Please verify the email address you wanted actually to contact regarding your case. We are sorry to hear about your issue and hope you can contact the correct email address to the developers of the application you mentioned in your email.

Kind regards,
The Customer Support Team

Dev, Oct 7, 02:02

Good afternoon all
I'm writing this mail to your company  because I did not get a proper answer from the company that you made the app for ,MY VIP APPLICATION.

I'm writing for an app that was created by your company for a Macedonian telephone operator called VIP.
The app that they promote to their users is complete mess, they promote online Payments within the app but the truth is that is not enough developed.
This is the case: I Elena Antevska was trying to pay my telephone bill online within the MY VIP APP and all went fine EXCEPT that the app dis not register my payment immediately, instead it said that my payment will be seen within 24 hours. That didn't make any sense because afterwards I was not able to see anywhere that I made the payment, neither a confirmation email was sent to me. On top the best part was that VIP customer services and technical support were not able to confirm that the payment was made... How RUDE. The operator answer was: We can't see any payment,the system app is made like that, we can see after 24 h... EXCUSE ME. My phone was off line and they are telling me that I can't be ON again after 24hours because of the system app process.
Do they realize what this mean 24 h after you pay the bill you get your benefits of using the phone again.... if any emergency occur and no line is on ,and in reality  all bills are payed but no service is provided ????
Please I need an answer on this question if you're able to answer me.!
Than you in advance for your kind cooperation
Best Regards
Elena Antevska
Sent from my iPhone

This email is a service from Boku Customer Support.

[JDW3XD-ZRX1]