Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Seumas Soltysik <SS...@progress.com> on 2010/10/14 20:29:01 UTC

Approximate release date for Camel 3.0

Is there an approximate release date for Camel 3.0? We are looking to release a product using Camel 3.0 and need to get a sense the earliest date that we could do so if we ship 3.0. Specifically we want to ship a product that uses CXF 2.3 which from the sounds of it will only be included in Camel 3.0.
Regards,
Seumas Soltysik

Re: Approximate release date for Camel 3.0

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Willem that this is a wise course of action. Camel 2.5.0 is *very* close to being released now and we'll stay on cxf 2.2.x.
It would be best to upgrade to cxf 2.3.0 right after the camel 2.5.0 release and have enough time to test it thoroughly for the 2.6.0 release. We should be able to release 2.6.0 and a last 1.x (1.6.4) release before the end of Q4.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Seumas,