Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Zaar Hai <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/15 07:17:21 UTC

Help with possible advanced Ignite questions during a meetup

Hi there Ignite gurus,

I started to work with Ignite lately, mainly from DevOps perspective and
this project looks so interesting that I decided to give a talk to share my
findings so far.

Since my knowledge on Ignite is still limited I thought to ask: maybe
someone who's more experienced can join as well, in case the audience will
have advanced questions that I'll not be able to answer.

It's on May 26th, 18:00 UTC+1000 (I'm in Australia), but again, it's an
online event: https://www.meetup.com/multi-cloud-australia/events/270625697

Hope to see you there, and thanks!
Zaar

Re: Help with possible advanced Ignite questions during a meetup

Posted by Zaar Hai <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kseniya!

Denis, nice to e-meet you. Will you be able to join the meetup? Again, it's
Apr 26th at 18:00+1000. If you are in Europe, it should work.

Cheers,
Zaar

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Gaurav,

That's right. You can find the reasoning here:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-Stop-Maintenance-of-Ignite-WebConsole-td47451.html

-
Denis

Posted by Gaurav Bajaj <ga...@gmail.com>.